Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Welcome... me?

     It's crazy... I remember years ago when I tried to make a blog purely for the popularity and sort of for the fun, but of course, it didn't turn out well. It was a little obvious, but I was doing it on my iPad, which of course has limited possibilities on Blogger. I'm not sure whether I want this to be my public or private "journal"-ish blog... Doesn't matter. Lemon Haven is an interesting name for a blog that has nothing to do with lemons or havens (for me, if it becomes my private blog). It just sounds nice and pleasant. The sweet(not really) taste of lemons makes my mouth water... Anyway, I can't really put any of my secrets in here because I haven't decided whether to make this public or private... Check back on you (few) viewers later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment