Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Animal Jam Buddy List Bug

     Seems funny, hmm? The scroll button doesn't work, and this is the very very veery bottom of my buddy list. I can't scroll up to my online friends. It sort of reminds me of real life. I can't talk to any of my friends because they're offline most of the time. <==YOU SEE NOTHING! It's  the 3rd day of summer, and I'm already bored.
 
And this reminds me of myself. I'm alone, trapped in a dark cage. Outside is a beautiful world, but there are countless people who can harm me.
Let's ignore the negative stuff. I uploaded a chapter of Wrapped in Sorthas, but I'm a long way from finishing. I also get lazy really easily. So you might not see the second chapter in a while. Plus, I haven't thought up of the rest of the story yet. My friend and I only thought of the main plot. Nothing much.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, I'm totally offline. I don't talk to you cuz you wake up at idk wat time. Sorry if it sounds mean I don't mean to, but I don't talk to ya cuz you usally wake up later.

    ReplyDelete