Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

I'm back!

     Helllooo!!!! I feel more childish (but I'm proud!) today, so here I am. So I'm back from my long break. A month and a half is quite a long time. It's only two more weeks until school starts again! That's why I wanted to come back to Lemon Haven.
     I'm going to continue Wrapped in Sorthas. I decided the story doesn't need to be that long, so I don't need to push myself. I stopped working on it because 1) I'm lazy and 2) I'm sort of "stuck" in one place, trying to figure out what would happen next. There are probably going to be at least four chapters left until the end of the story, so stick around! A new character is coming soon. :)
     I noticed I don't have much to talk about in this blog. My life isn't much to talk about, and little snippets of it isn't enough to make a daily blog. Should I start making Animal Jam/Transformice/Chicken Smoothie/Minecraft posts? After all, I have a bunch of photos and new things to talk about in those areas.
     Pretty much nobody except my close friends know/look at this blog. Most of them just stay away because they're not interested. I'd like a community to talk to. :( I'd like a few of you to share it with people who might like this blog. I'd greatly appreciate it! It gets boring making posts to nobody.
   
     That's my official "welcome back" to myself. Enjoy the rest of this blog! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment